Activate the Sharpen function to reveal your images details.
Choose a edge thickness and sets the filter intensity.
Some bugs have been fixed, including the one that closed the Pattern window when clicking on New.
• Shades allows to show the 256 shades of the pattern and sets the background shade accordingly.
• Image… shows the Image window or resizes and repositions it by default if the window is already open.
Pattern Settings window › Spirals mode
• The Preview panel has been removed. The spiral pattern building is directly visible in the Pattern window.
• The Settings... button substitutes Halftone… and opens the Image Settings window.
• The ✘ button as been removed. Now, when the Image window is closed, the imported image is deleted.
• The image is displayed in the same time it is calculated.
• The new Sharpen filter allows you to reveal your image details.
Image Settings window
• Angle allows decimals with a digit after the decimal point.
• Brightness, Contrast and Sharpen are stored in a new Filters panel.
1 px, Intensity 50 → 80 %
• Sharpen turns on/off the sharpness filter and accentuates the details of your images according to the thickness chosen.
• Intensity sets the Sharpen filtrer intensity.